4.12.09

friday night l i g h t s *


Inss2_large

Tumblr_ktl612kc7a1qzur9fo1_500_large


Inss3_large


Driving down to Boston to party with all my favorite girls. I'm rather excited as this past week has been filled with nothing but honors advanced algebra and trigonometry, which is hardly my cup of tea (saying I don't like math is an understatement). So, what are my plans for the rest of the night? A dip in the pool, dinner with the girls at my favorite little Italian restaurant, roaming the city streets and hopping around to some of our favorite hot spots. After that, who knows? The night's still young ;) Surely tomorrow will be filled with various spa services, breakfast in bed, hot green tea, and shopping excursions. Then I'm back to reality.

I'm ready to party

What are your weekend plans darlings?


neonmango sig2

2 comments:

  1. i love her sequined top! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT SEQUINNED TOP <3

    could you possibly tell me the make/the store? (:

    ReplyDelete