26.6.09

summertime and the wind is blowing outside


the Sartorialist

I most definitely adore the combination of this loose-fitting dress and lovely shoes; so carefree yet chic. However, what I adore even more is the fact that summertime is finally here! I got out of school a few days ago, and since then my days have consisted of visits to my neighborhood beach, late night ice-cream runs, rehearsals for Grease and Alice in Wonderland, and a scooter injury or two. Actually more like a sprained wrist :\ Which is the reason for the slow down in blogging, my ability to type has just returned to me. But, I'm just happy to be out of school. What has everyone else been up to so far this summer?


neonmango sig2

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling I know exactly how you feel (:

    You can always go for both! Pursue fashion as your main career; act as a side job to test the waters. Both careers will grow from there, and you'll know what you want!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me again (:

    I really need to take a whiff of YSL Parisienne! I'm so curious as to how it actually smells, because I am thoroughly convinced it is the perfect perfume for me!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete