2.6.09

summer to do..



Pictures from Wild Fox Couture, All Grown Up summer campaign

1. Have some fun at my summer acting internship!
2. Splash around in a plastic kiddy pool with some friends.
3. Make smoothies.
4. Go on another road trip to Plum Island.
5. Jump in the lake with my clothes on.
6. Go on some roller coasters.
7. Take a trip to the city with friends.
8. Bake some cute little cupcakes.
9. Clean/Organize/Redo my bedroom!
10. Learn to sew well.
11. Plant flowers.
12. Make popsicles in my freezer.
13. Go shopping, of course.
14. Have a cute little picnic.
15. Run around in a sprinkler.



16. Blog more often!
17. Splurge on junk food.
18. Have a sleepover.
19. Go to the drive-in.
20. Go to a water park!
21. Have a movie night with friends.
22. Throw a party.
23. Find a summer fling.
24. Spend more time at the ocean.
25. Spend a whole day in my bathing suit.
26. Buy a cute bathing suit.
27. Climb trees.
28. Read some good books.
29. Buy the perfect summer dress.
30. Take a long, soothing walk.



31. Walk aimlessly around New York.
32. Take a trip to New Jersey (where I grew up!)
33. Play dress up.
34. Do makeovers with friends.
35. Make a new friend.
36. Catch fireflies.
37. Roast marshmallows around a campfire.
38. Spend a night in a tree house.
39. Bake a pretty cake.
40. Pull an all nighter.
41. Buy expensive shoes.
42. Wear red lipstick.
43. Lay in a pastel lounge chair.
44. Ride bicycles all around my little island second home.
45. Wear oversized sunglasses.



46. Blare my music.
47. Sun bathe on my roof.
48. Make wishes on a shooting star.
49. Lie by a pool.
50. Have a chick flick marathon.
51. Go barefoot.
52. Drink cold soda at night.
53. Making up songs.
54. Wearing coconut lip gloss.
55. Watching the sun rise and set.
56. Have many sugar highs.
57. Have night time adventures.
58. Go to lemonade stands.
59. Jump off rocks.
60. Play miniature golf.
61. Watch fireworks.
62. Run on warm cement.
63. Flip through fashion magazines on a hammock.
64. Sleep in late.
65. Eat lots of soft serve yogurt.
66. Make fake music videos with friends.
67. Race down the beach.
68. Save up cash.


neonmango sig2

4 comments:

  1. I love your to-do list :) I'm in the process of making my own!

    Bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo! I need to look for some good ruffled shoes. And Steve Madden always seems to have a reasonable price!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha comment no. 3 (: I hope you aren't getting tired of me! (;

    Right now I'm on the hunt for good, dark purple nail lacquers. I really want to try Chanel's Vendetta; do you have any suggestions?

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the items on your list sound good to me :)

    ReplyDelete