2.11.09

Nevermore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Outfit (Costume) Details: Nordstrom fringe boots, DIY costume, unknown stockings.

"But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore -
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking `Nevermore.'" -Edgar Allan Poe

I am aware that Halloween was Saturday, and this post is long overdue. I didn't even get to take decent pictures of myself wearing this most fabulous DIY Raven costume-I'm quite proud of myself! Especially since I made it when I was very young. But anyways, I hope you all had fun on Halloween! My night was rather dreary, actually. I didn't even get to wear my costume due to the rain. Luckily I was able to wear it the night before at my school's Halloween themed dance :) And I won best individual costume! I was very excited.


I leave you with a few photos of moi in my younger years wearing the same costume with a different (much smaller) dress.. I made this costume many years ago with a little help from my mother, ofcourse...





I hope you're all having a most wonderful week, d a r l i n g s ;)

neonmango sig2

3 comments:

  1. you look super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you're soo adorable (: i love your costume - it's so original!

    i just posted my own halloween pictures (:

    bisous, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your halloween costume is ridiculously adorable! Creative and fashionable! What a cute idea.

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete