26.10.09

A Magazine to Worship

google images; september issue movie cover

Went to see The September Issue last night. Honestly, it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. And I'm not exaggerating. I had heard that it was brilliant, but wasn't quite sure if it would cut it for me. If it would satisfy my craving for all things Vogue and Anna Wintour. Well, The September Issue did much more than that. It was informative eye candy. This movie allows you to look into Anna's, as well as Grace's (Vogue's acclaimed stylist) lives. Their glamorous yet stressful lives that I now know are certainly worthy of my lust. I would definitely recommend this movie for all Vogue readers or anyone who's ever dreamed of working in the fashion industry. Trust me, it's worth your money :)


neonmango sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment